Click to enable keyboard input
TIC-80 is a fantasy computer where you can make, play and share tiny games.
There are built-in tools for development: code, sprites, maps, sound editors and the command line, which is enough to create a mini retro game. At the exit you will get a cartridge file, which can be stored and played on the website.
Also, the game can packed into a player that works on all popular platforms and distribute as you wish. To make a retro styled game the whole process of creation takes place under some technical limitations: 240x136 pixels display, 16 color palette, 256 8x8 color sprites, 4 channel sound and etc.
|community||Itch.io / VKontakte|
Vadim Grigoruk //
Public Collection: Games made with TIC computer
Attn, the app is on early development and isn't stable.
If you found a bug or have any ideas don't hesitate to contact me or post comments.
|Published||322 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, HTML5|
|Tags||8-bit, console, Game engine, Pixel Art, Retro, tiny|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen|
|Player count||1 - 2|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Relesed TIC-80 0.29.2 dev 11 days ago
- Released TIC-80 0.29.1 dev 19 days ago
- Relesed TIC-80 0.28.0 dev 40 days ago
- Relesed TIC-80 0.27.0 dev 47 days ago
- Relesed TIC-80 0.26.0 dev 53 days ago
- Relesed TIC-80 0.25.0 dev 61 days ago
- Relesed TIC-80 0.24.0 dev 74 days ago
- TIC-80 tiny computer 0.23.0 dev 82 days ago